[GeoStL] Re: For all you stats guys.....

  • From: "Robert Oelschlaeger" <roelschlaeger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:48:39 -0500

I had a problem four or six weeks ago, but was able to log in today with the
password I provided the first time around. I was finally able to upload my
PQ without a hitch today :-)

Bob (aka roelsch)

On 7/4/07, Gale R. Nie <showme69@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I couldn't log in either and then found where it said there's been a
problem but that dates back to May and the comments have been locked.

Gale