[GeoStL] Re: Floodwaters Bring KC Cache to St. Louis

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:33:42 -0500

I think my "Father's Day Cache" which was by the Meramec River is somewhere
close to New Orleans by now.  Maybe someone will find it too!

Bob

From: susanmring@xxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Floodwaters Bring KC Cache to St. Louis
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:24:20 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cool story!  Any chance of getting it out to the local media (StL or KC)?  It
seems like too good a story to keep to ourselves.

On May 19, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Laurie Elfrank wrote:

Mike Nagl had never heard of geocaching until he pulled a cache
container out of the Mississippi River with his crane this spring.

There, nestled in a log jam and caked in mud, was a box with
the word "Official" on it.

L Frank writes: "We calculate that it traveled 367 miles in
about 9 months."

Read the full story at www.slaga.org
Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.
Hotmail® goes with you.