[GeoStL] Re: Flooding in northeast MO

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:10:39 -0500

Did you make those maps? That is impressive! What software do you use to make
topo maps? I thought the maps you had were store bought and converted. I had no
idea you make them.

Mike

  From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
  To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  I just checked the Corps of Engineers website...as of 3 p.m. Mark Twain Lake
was at 640.09 feet.

  I have NEVER seen it get this high before...mind you, normal pool is 606 feet.

  Amazing. I sure hope everything works out and they can tame this beast.

  -Michael