[GeoStL] Flood Pictures from near Rolla

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:43:25 -0500

Last fall we went to Arlington River Resort. It was an older campground that
had recently been purchased and was in the process of being updated by a young
couple from Tennessee. We were planning on returning in June for a vintage
camper rally.

This is their website
http://www.arlingtonriverresort.com/

Click on the box for flood pictures. The first picture in the set appears to be
taken from the same spot as the first picture in the series of flood pictures.

Here are some pictures we took last Halloween

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1IbtGjNoxYvCA

Nancy