[GeoStL] Fire at Shamrocks

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:56:50 -0500

-
Many of my fellow St. Charles County cachers have become very fond of Shamrocks
Irish Pub and Grill, site of our monthly happy hours. Unfortunately the
restaurant has been damaged by a fire. Extent of damage is unknown now.

This morning someone spotted flames coming from the restaurant. A fire started
in a storage room.  The news report I saw said that the fire melted through a
solder in a water pipe, so water sprayed on the fire and kept it down somewhat.
As the reporter noted, Luck o' the Irish!

Here's hoping to a speedy return to business for Kyle and his wonderful place.
I need my Irish Nachos!

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->