[GeoStL] Fire Photos

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: m-salon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, m-positive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,4gross@xxxxxxx, abpinkerman@xxxxxxx, bbburgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,carla.l.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, cheryl.a.brinker@xxxxxxxxxxxx,chris.colbert@xxxxxxxxxxxx, davedavedave@xxxxxxxx, davesto@xxxxxxxxx,davidbnorris@xxxxxxxx, haynemr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ijmonv@xxxxxxx,JENNIFER_STONE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, judy.c.webber@xxxxxxxxxxxx,DrMerrilee@xxxxxxx, rita.m.bodine@xxxxxxxxxxxx,rperel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,ocsages@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, m-grapevine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:26:05 -0500

I've uploaded some photos of the fire damage. We're still in the Red Roof Inn, but hope to be out and in a temporary apartment by the weekend. A bit of good news - our cat, Jack, had been missing since the fire. We don't have him back yet, but there were definite signs over the weekend that he is coming back to the house when nobody is there - cat food has been eaten, the litter box has been used, and we found a dead and half-eaten rabbit (I'm probably the only person who was happy to see a dead rabbit in her dining room!).

I am slowly getting through all of my e-mail - I only have access to it during the week from work - thanks for understanding!

http://www.missourimule.com/Fire.htm

Barbara

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict." ******************************************************************************