[GeoStL] Re: Finding but, not logging caches

  • From: John & Lois Roberts <goshhawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:29:08 -0600

on 1/8/03 2:36 AM, Mike Griffin at griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

That truly is a bonus. I just wish that I could get the waypoints to sort in
alphabetical order too. It would make it nice when your just driving along
and you do a get nearest waypoint on your GPS. Now, I have to wade through
screen after screen to find the correct mileage from my search. On the Palm
you don't have many listed on one screen and if you customize your reports
with several hundred miles from your location, then that's a lot of
scrolling and looking at every page until you find that waypoint.

Other than that, I love it too. It is well worth 30.00 a year!

Mike
The Brawny Bear