[GeoStL] Re: Find Caches along a route - New feature

  • From: "Tim" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:07:11 -0500

-
I just tried this for the first time. That is really slick! I did a route
from home to Branson, it gave me a couple caches that are not on the route
but they can be deleted from the search. I'm not sure why they are in there.
I had 5 miles as the distance from the route but a couple caches are at
least 10 miles from the route.

Tim