[GeoStL] Re: Find Caches along a route - New feature

  • From: bromley@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:07:34 -0500

-
I'm having the same problem between my home and my in-laws in Gainsville Ga.
The route that Google Earth selects takes me almost 100 miles out of the way by
taking me all the way to Atlanta and then back up to Gainsville.  If anyone has
a way to get GE to allow me to pieces of my routne along the way , I'd love to
hear it.  I'm stumped.