[GeoStL] Re: Find Caches along a route - New feature

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

-
Google Earth favors using interstate highways. It will take you way out of your
way to stay on an interstate.  I like to cache using back roads.  Is there a
way to get Google Earth to choose certain highways or certain directions?  The
best way I found so far is to break the route up to 'force' it to use certain
highways, but I'm sure that there's an easier way.