[GeoStL] Re: Finally Made it home

  • From: gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "SLAGA" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:28:03 +0000

-
So glad you did not get hurt. Seems like you guys have all the luck.
From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 03:39:54
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Finally Made it home

-
On our return from MOGA we hit a deer on Hwy 124.  Messed the car up pretty
bad, but we and Kosmo are fine.    Don't know what was up with the deer on Hwy
124 after hitting the deer, we then saw another 13 deer on/near and crossing
that road.
Car made it home after stopping at Timber Ridge, for better lighting, and with
help from fellow cachers to pull the front fender out away from the tire.

Other than that we had a great time at MOGA.

Jen & Matt

from this

from this