[GeoStL] Finally!!!!

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:15:24 -0500

-
Well folks, after more than a year, my TB that was stuck in the same cache in Korea is finally on it's way to somewhere else! It was first placed in the cache below on 12/31/2006 and has been sitting in there ever since. Talk about a TB prison! LOL...

Location: South Korea
Winny Lee retrieved A. Leon (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from Battle of Solmari ( Gloucester Regiment ) at 9/9/2008

Log Date: 9/9/2008
I retrieved it from Battle of Solmari(Gloucester Regiment).
I'll move it to Japan tomorrow..

Mike Griffin
The BEST Spam Solution!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050