[GeoStL] Field Day

  • From: Max Slover <k0azv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:15:55 -0700 (PDT)

-
If anyone finds their way up into St Ann this weekend
working the Treasure Hunt at McDonnell cache, stop by
and say hey to the folks of St. Louis & Suburban Radio
Club. We are working Field Day this year from the
large pavillion and would love to have those that
might have a question or interest about Amateur Radio
drop by. We might even be able to show you how we
utilize GPS into our hobby via the use of APRS (if an
APRS setup is being used this weekend).

Max...

Public Information Officer -- St. Louis & Suburban Radio Club
K0AZV - Amateur
WPWH-650 GMRS
St. Louis County ARES
St. Ann MO EM48tr