[GeoStL] Few Questions from Newbies

  • From: "ANGELA CARROLL" <cabcarroll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:49:29 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

-
in the woods but the kids will be playing at the play ground and caching.=
=20
So I guess I'm asking is what should we wear???  Are there caches just fo=
the picnic and then they're gone?  How do these things work.  =0D
As I'm typing this these sound like REALLY dumb questions, but I can't he=
ar
you laughing at me.  Now tomorrow if I see snickering and fingers pointin=
g..
=2E=0D
Please clue in this new family.=0D
Angela (luvhockey)=20