[GeoStL] Re: Ferguson farmer's market

  • From: Darren <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:24:05 -0600

well, the idea was to start out at the farmer's market, which is prety close
to a bike/hiking trail  You can visit this WP
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=aff47423-f5cf-4914-8d69-153762eebe54&log=y
( GC10EW3 )

to see how the trail goes.  So far this would be the first cache they would
get to.  On the map you can see rail-road tracks that go down (it's actually
the trail)  So any caches placed along this area would be great for them.