[GeoStL] Re: Faxing a Topo

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:41:56 -0500

  Jim, I tried export earlier, but it only showed the green box and nothing
else. This time I got the export screen along with the box and saved it into
my documents. Then I tried to fax it and got this note. See attachment. I
know my fax program works because I sent page 1 successfully. Now I'm trying
to send page 2. Thanks Bernie

Hi Kraut,
 Go to the Map Tab on ExpertGPS, and export the image you want to send. Save
it as a JPG file, or whatever works for you. Then you should be able to fax
that one to your satisfaction. After you export the file, you can put extra
captions on it, or crop it to fit. Just make sure you remember where you
exported it to. No frying pans needed.

  Strider