[GeoStL] Re: Favorite points!

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:04:28 -0600

Today Barb and I did 15 caches this afternoon while in Orlando.  I wasn't
lookiing for anything really difficult, just wanted to drive around
and see the lay out of the city.  I guess I wasn't looking for "quality"
caches, but I did find a few by mistake!  I targeted 2/2 or less caches
since we didn't want to invest a lot of time rooting out the caches.  For me
today, I appreciated the "lame" and easy caches and
have a bunch more to do while in the area.  If I were staying here a long time,
as in lived here, then I would look for some more
challenging.  So what I am saying is that all caches have their place and time.
Bob and Barb
BBD1

Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:07:05 -0800
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Favorite points!
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unlike you, there are many of us who just enjoy being outside caching, no
matter if it's a park and grab or ten mile hike.

Are you one of those people that's not happy unless you're complaining?

*sigh*

-Michael