[GeoStL] Re: Favorite points!

  • From: Bear <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:27:46 -0600

-
LeRoy was great at logging his left behind bowling balls and pianos. I agree,
we need to start logging about our experiences. It was great to read the
stories instead of a bunch of letters. TFTC TNLNSL. There are some SLAGA people
who use to crack me up with their logs.

Mike Griffin
World Wide Technology, INC.
O - 314-995-8935