[GeoStL] Re: Favorite Caches - by category

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:59:29 -0500

Best Cache greater than 3 miles from Parking    The Wildcat Mountain Trilogy by
Butch

Best Cache in an Urban Park    The Moving Cache by Myotis

Best Cache in a County Park    The Roman by RGS

Best Puzzle Cache    Pirates Treasure by Mean Gene

Best Micro    Reeds Mill Spring by HHB

Best Cache with a View    Bell Mountain by Butch (Archived)

Hardest Cache    Intersection (beta test version) by RGS

Most Kid Friendly    Red Toys by IKanFindIt

Most Unusual Cache    Blood Cache by Butch

It's just hard getting 10 people to nominate caches.. Much less, 40 or 50
caches... :-(
I would love to keep a list like we talked about a couple of meetings ago.
Where we can publish the list on the web site for out-of-towners so they can
find the Best of St. Louis Area Caches.

I dunno, we can sure complain about caches but we can't recommend any?? :-)

Mike

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'