[GeoStL] Re: Favorite Caches

  • From: Dave Keiser <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:41:44 -0500

-
Here's my nominations... sorry about the skew toward Columbia... but there's one STL cache listed. I haven't been to that many in STL--I'm usually on business when I'm in town and can't tackle the tougher ones.

Best Cache in an Urban Park - Rhett's Run Multicache by A-Pineapple
Best Cache in a County Park - Rural Missouri at Painted Rock by Matt1344
Best Puzzle Cache - Cloak & Dagger, Hammer & Sickle by ooga booga
Best Micro - Go Play in Traffic by ooga booga
Best Cache with a View - Of Bluffs & Bridges by FullQuiver
Hardest Cache - Gone Fishin' by A-Pineapple and Spongy_Mesophyll
Most Kid Friendly - All Wound Up by Tribble157
Most Unusual Cache - Murder by Spongy_Mesophyll
Most Educational/Historical Cache - Country Church Tour by FullQuiver
Best Area for SLAGA members to do a day cache trip - Columbia (please, we want you to come--we're begging you--we have lots of McToys waiting!!) :)

Dave