[GeoStL] Re: Favorite Caches

  • From: "Jerome Reed" <jrcamper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:21:23 -0500

Xterme Shut-in is tops in my book !
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dana cook
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 4:06 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Favorite Caches

  -
  Favorites? Hmmm.... tough call. I like the category idea. Here's my 2 cents.

  Best cache greater than 3 miles from parking: I'm not sure how far the whole
walk is, but Myotis' Olin Nature caches were a lot of fun.

  Urban Park: Moving Cache in Forest Park--I haven't done many caches in city
parks.
  County Park: Eddie's Money, Choices, River View
  Puzzle Cache: ST8--Willmore Park, Choices, Zip (code) to the Grotto, (I'm
still looking forward to Daryl and Daryl, which may get my vote for this
category)
  Micro: Reeds Spring Mill Micro Cache--the best use of a micro I've seen.
  Cache with a View--Red Bluff Cache, Aggets-Part Deux
  Hardest--Some Disassembly Required (extra difficult due to the spiders)
  Kid Friendly: Speedway Lap 2 (great little park)
  Most Unusual: Watchtower 3, and Yes, He Would

  I can't limit myself to one best cache, but my nominees are:
  Xtreme Shut-in
  Xtreme 11 Point
  Red Bluff
  Daggett Hollow
  Titus Hollow
  Royal Pain
  Surprise! (Turner Mill Spring)

  Looking forward to seeing other's votes.
  Dana