[GeoStL] Farmington Children in Nature

  • From: Arlene Jones <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 22:17:37 -0500

If anybody is willing to help out at the Farmington Children in Nature
Challenge it would be appreciated.
The town is VERY pro-caching, and they are eager to get more caches out. It is
Saturday April 30th at Engler Park. If you want to help just let me know and I
can get you more details.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmington-Children-in-Nature-Challenge/181883655180321

"The Farmington Children in Nature Challenge will officially kick off on
Saturday, April 30 during the "Family Day" sponsored by the East Ozarks Audubon
Society. The event will take place at Engler Park from 10am-2pm. There will be
over 15 different activities for families to enjoy including geocaching, a
petting zoo, fishing and guided nature walks. Stay tuned for more info!"

Arlene Jones (JonesCrew)