[GeoStL] Re: False cache logs.

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:43:45 -0500

It appears that this person has a history of this sort of thing. I received an
e-mail off list from someone who knew who I was talking about even though I
never mentioned any names. The e-mail said that the person in question is a
nice guy with strange caching ideas.

Anyway, the person never responded to my e-mail but they did voluntarily
deleted their find on my cache.

God bless!

Eric