[GeoStL] False cache logs.

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:26:02 -0500

It appears that someone brought a one of their archived micro caches (green
bison tube) from KS to Hannibal over MOGA weekend, hid it    "near" my Guiding
Light cache GCC03E and then claimed to have found it.
I was able to determine the origins of the cache by the previous logs in the
log sheet.

The log in the "real" cache was checked and this person never signed it. I have
sent them an e-mail informing them that unless they have a very good
explanation for this I will be deleting their find.
Have any of you had anything like this happen before?

P.S.  to those who signed the log in the "false cache" don't worry, your logs
will remain. If you're ever in Hannibal again feel free to find and log the
"real cache"

Thanks and God bless!

Believer