[GeoStL] Re: Fall picnic question

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:20:11 -0500

-
They have closed the conservation area campground.

Tim

http://tueltzen.smugmug.com

^  ^

  ·   ·

  ?

From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:44 AM

-
IF we were going to camp we would go one exit past bourbon and get off
at the Leasburg exit. Proceed to the left 6 or 7 miles to the river.
There are two camping areas at the river. Just before the river is
Onondoga state park. Very nice camp area. Tim and Pam camp there all
the time.  Just PAST the river is Ozark Outdoors.   This is where we
camp all the  time. They have several different styles of cabins from
small cabins to 20 person chalets and a zillion camping sites.

glenn
On Sep 29, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Michael Rogers wrote:

> -
> We are...and we have no idea where...
> -Michael

Glenn