[GeoStL] Re: Fall mushroom hunting?

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:29:50 -0500

Michael, email me off list.  Bernie

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Rogers
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:37 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Fall mushroom hunting?

Nah, the locations aren't too secret...there was an abundance of mushrooms
when I went, especially of the coral variety. I would guess I got 7-10 lbs.
of them and did not take all I saw. Puffballs were a bit harder to come by,
but I found them.

If you ever want to go out and give it a shot, let me know.

-Michael