[GeoStL] Fall Picnic Games Update

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:45:40 -0500

I went down to our site for the picnic and marked off where the scavenger hunt
caches are going to be. It should be pretty easy for all of you to do. No major
terrain changes. I took one look at the hill going down to the lake and shook
my head "no." One game down, 2 to go.

I was inspecting the area. If you plan on playing volleyball, you may want to
bring something to get rid of the big walnuts on the volleyball court. There
are acorns all over the pavillion near the grill area, so I'm going to bring a
broom to clean off the area to make sure no one slips on them. Anyone up for
softball? Bring your own bat.

~Chris