[GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic Can we Volunteer??

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:52:56 -0500

- A camping park would be great. I had voiced my opinion on Quiver River earlier.  Bernie

Tim & Pam Ueltzen wrote:

I vote for Oct. 1st. But the 15th would work for us.

I wonder if September might be a better choice to avoid Oktoberfest.

I think you need to pick a location that is convenient for you. If you pick a good camping park we will probably spend the weekend.

Tim