[GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic Can we Volunteer??

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

They are closer to me as well Jen :-) .....but don't forget Hood Park in
Cuba...it is not overly large but it is a nice park

Dan

Jen <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {  BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {      BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)}w\:* {      BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}.shape {    BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }The parks we are close
to are Onondaga and Meramec.

Onondaga has new sites.  Matt and I was checking it out since we heard they put
in a whole bunch of sites last fall.   We were very surprised by how many new
campings sites there were all with electric and water.  Seemed that all the
sites had a paved drive also.  There used to not be any electric or water
there.   They also have  a very large new shelter (something else they used to
not have), however we forgot to stop and see if it had electric.  I don't know
if any of you have visited Onondaga but it is definety much nicer than it used
to be.  A lot of work has been done there that is for sure.  In case you all
would like some place new to go.  Just a suggestion.  We're open to suggestions
(hint, hint)  :-)

Any opinions on these parks since they are the closest to us?

What dates in Sept. are you all open to?  Since there seems to be a Decatur
picnic and Oktoberfest already in Oct.?

Jen
From: Eric & Dayna East

From: Mike Griffin