[GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:12:05 -0500

Hope your ankle tendon gets better.

________________________________

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jen
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:42 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Fall Picnic

Looks like there is going to be a good turn out so far.   We have 65
adults and 17 kids signed up already.

I do have confirmation from both Groundspeak and Garmin for attendance
prizes.  In fact Garmin has already sent a box of goodies.

Hopefully I will make it.  Matt is going to a seminar and I am currently
in a cast.  I have a major tendon problem in my ankle.  Don't know how
long I will be laid up.  Sounds like a long time yet.  So far it has
been over a month of being laid up.  Only 2 weeks in a hard cast so far
though.  If this cast doesn't work, I have been threatened with surgery,
which I  hope I don't have to do.  No geocaching for me for awhile
anyway.

So if I don't make it enjoy the picnic.  Tags and attendance prizes will
be there.  Already have confirmation that Mike will be able to pick them
up if I cannot attend.

Jen

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to
those who don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-