[GeoStL] Fall Picnic

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:42:24 -0500

Looks like there is going to be a good turn out so far.   We have 65 adults and
17 kids signed up already.

I do have confirmation from both Groundspeak and Garmin for attendance prizes.
In fact Garmin has already sent a box of goodies.

Hopefully I will make it.  Matt is going to a seminar and I am currently in a
cast.  I have a major tendon problem in my ankle.  Don't know how long I will
be laid up.  Sounds like a long time yet.  So far it has been over a month of
being laid up.  Only 2 weeks in a hard cast so far though.  If this cast
doesn't work, I have been threatened with surgery, which I  hope I don't have
to do.  No geocaching for me for awhile anyway.

So if I don't make it enjoy the picnic.  Tags and attendance prizes will be
there.  Already have confirmation that Mike will be able to pick them up if I
cannot attend.

Jen

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to those who
don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-