[GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:33:07 -0500

I think we have something to do that day.  Must be bad Karma or something.
And, monkeys without buts are just plain odd.
(Not unlike this thread)
Nancy

    From: tnsl

    But,
        From: Andrew Senger

        OOOOOOOO... only a few miles from the house!  I like those tentative
plans!

        Is the date fairly firm, even if Spanish Lake doesn't work?  If so, I
can write it on the calendar here at work.

        Andrew (yawetag)

        ---