[GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:31:17 -0500

As long as the number attending stays at around .. 12... then my back yard
should be plenty big enough. Pool passes are even free.  However, I always
invite (most LOL) geocachers to our "Farm" for a fall hayride.  That's a little
larger and can accommodate a few more people. That is usually the first weekend
in October. So far few have been brave enough to attend. Can't imagine why  ...

Nancy
The "old" Nancy; not the "newer"
get-involved-and-willing-to-contribute-and-show-up-and-do-things-Nancy who  may
or may not have had a sinus infection lately Nancy

      From: Andrew Senger

      OOOOOOOO... only a few miles from the house!  I like those tentative
plans!

      Is the date fairly firm, even if Spanish Lake doesn't work?  If so, I can
write it on the calendar here at work.

      Andrew (yawetag)
      ---