[STL Geocaching] Re: FZRA

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:14:16 -0600

I didn't figure the training weather was quite right here so I am flying off to Chicago in the morning for some real fun. The bad weather started there earlier. The flight I was scheduled on is already canceled.

Bruce

From: Jeff <hacemountaineering@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STL Geocaching] Re: FZRA
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:00:05 -0600

on 3/25/02 7:39 PM, Glenn Nash at GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> You could work on the "Denali's Endurance Program for Old Geocachers"
> Video. :)
>
> This is prime caching weather the FZRA slows down the competition!
>
> Glenn

Training for Old Geocachers

Step 1- Fill your pack up with 75lbs of stuff (a gps included, of course)
Step 2- Keep putting on clothes until you look like the Michelin Man
Step 3- Rope up
Step 4- Find a few other psychos to join you
Step 5- Don't forget to attach a sled to the rope behind you
Step 6- Fill sled with another 50lbs of stuff
Step 7- Left foot forward
Step 8- Right foot forward
Step 9- Repeat steps 8&9 continuously until you get there
Step 10- Watch out for crevasses and frostbite
Step 11- Wander around for hours looking for tupperware?
Step 12- Realize that you forgot batteries for gps
Step 13- Head home and repeat training tomorrow