[GeoStL] Re: FYI: cache

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:04:40 -0800 (PST)

This fall I was able to enjoy one of life's simple pleasures. I got to spend a
little time in Arizona. At one of the scenic overlooks at Chirachua National
Monument, the park had provided "conveniences."
And...well...to keep this brief. That's my idea of a perfect "Johnny
Cache"--planting a cache near a john with a view.
Yes, I am...
The Hairy Hillbilly
 Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx wrote:Hey all...my new Johnny "Cache" has been
approved...here's the link...those in the area...hurry there's some cool stuff
inside. Here's the link:

~Chris