[GeoStL] Re: FYI: The Mighty Miss Cache

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:59:57 -0500

-
I ran into the same problem, but in Columbia at On the Line (GCH17N) a homeless person was actually sitting in front of the cache. This was on a pedestrian bridge all her baggage, cart, etc. was with her.

Had to come back another day on that one.

Jen

----- Original Message ----- From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@xxxxxxx>