[GeoStL] FW: Tiger Days

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:00:25 -0500

-
I sent this email out to the officers in April with a copy to the person
in charge Phil Chandler.  His email is oldplc@xxxxxxxx  I figured it was
up to the officers to decide if SLAGA was going to participate and to
put it out to the members.  Let me make this clear, this is NOT me and
Mike's booth or event.  Tiger Day is a Boy Scout Council event for Tiger
Cubs (7-8 yr olds) and their families where different organizations have
a "booth" with either a hands on activity and/or information about their
group.  I was the chairperson in charge of Tiger Day for 4 years.  Last
year the chairman was Phil Chandler who will be the chairperson for the
next 2 years.  Usually the position tenure is 3 years.  SLAGA has had a
booth at Tiger Day for the past 4 years.  Tiger Day is always on the
first weekend in June at Beaumont Scout Reservation off of Antire Rd &
I44.  I hope this answers everyone's questions.  If SLAGA is not going
to have a booth, someone needs to let Phil Chandler know ASAP because he
plans this out with pavilions and space allocated to each group
exhibitor.

Thanks,
Bridget