[GeoStL] Re: FW: SLAGA CITO event for Earth Day - Sun Apr 20 - noon

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:57:49 -0500

I'll be on a fishing tournamant that weekend.  But one place that I know really
needs a CITO is at the Buttler Lake cache off of Meramec Bottoms road, just
west of HW 55.  I did that cache last year and a lot of fishermen leave their
debris there, unfortunatly.  That would be my recommendation.  Lot of caches at
Lower Meramec bottoms park just down the street to appeal to those who want to
combine a CITO with a cache finding day.
BBD1,  Bob

From: festive@xxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] FW: SLAGA
CITO event for Earth Day - Sun Apr 20 - noonDate: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:33:10
-0500

I talked with Herb at Watson Trail Park about our CITO event, and he suggested
maybe Minnie Ha-Ha Park.  Highway 30 passes by above it, and there may be trash
from passing cars.  We are going to go take a look at it some time, to see if
there is much trash there.  If any of you have a different park you would like
to suggest, feel free to do so.  The decision has not been made yet.

In the mean time, I am beginning the process of looking for donations (food &
prizes).  I will be modifying and sending the letter that Mariel gave me.
(Thanks!)  If any of you have any connections to any company that might donate
something, please let me know.

Thanks!!
Laura (purple)

From: Laura DeWeese [mailto:festive@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008
12:11 PMTo: 'geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'Subject: SLAGA CITO event for Earth Day -
Sun Apr 20 - noon

I am organizing a SLAGA CITO event for Earth Day.  Our event will be on Sun Apr
20, starting at noon.  More details will be provided as they become available.
For now, however, I need to pick a location.  Have any of you noticed a park
that really needs some CITO help?  I am taking suggestions.
Thanks!
Laura (purple)
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your
"fix".