[GeoStL] Re: FW: SLAGA CITO event for Earth Day - Sun Apr 20 - noon

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:42:32 -0500

Laura,
As usual, we already have plans for that day so wouldn't be able to
participate, BUT ..  one place that struck me as really needing a CITO was the
Wetlands up here off of Hwy 367.
A few weeks ago we were there looking at eagles and did "The Eagles Have
Landed" GC1880R
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bd13f2fb-b626-4a5e-a7fe-d5f8eeda4e32
  and all thought it could benefit from a good clean-up -- especially the area
under the highway heading over to Smallpox Island GC429D.  I know this is about
as far from you as possible lol but it certainly could use some help.
Nancy