[GeoStL] Re: FW: Re: test

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:40:52 -0500

It's like a time warp.   Or ..  pod people... one of the two.
  From: Bridget E. Griffin
  Subject: RE: [GeoStL] Re: test

  The bottom message was the original message.

  Bridget

  From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Bromley
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: test

  I didn't see the original message either.  I'm agree with Nancy (there's a
first for everything  ;^) ), I'm not seeing a lot of the original messages
coming through.  I am seeing the comments made on them.

  Glenn, is there something going on with the list that's keeping the original
message from being sent to everyone?

  I've checked my SPAM filter and they aren't there.