[GeoStL] FW: My Awful Trip

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:55:57 -0600

I thin Yvonne's email got hacked!

Mike Griffin

Brawny Bear

St. Charles, MO

From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe [mailto:yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 17, 2012 8:26 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: My Awful Trip

I'm writing this with a heavy heart. I came to Manchester,United Kingdom for
a short vacation unfortunately I was mugged at the park of the hotel where I
stayed. My credit card,cash and cell phone were stolen,I was lucky to still
have my passport with me.

I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and my flight leaves in few hours from now but I'm having
problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave
until I settle the bills.

I need urgent help.I'm freaked out at the moment.

Yvonne