[GeoStL] Re: FW: Mensa Trivia Night - September 15th

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:42:35 -0500

-
Mensa trivia questions just like any other trivia questions.

You never know... with me and Barbara on the committee, there just might be
some geocaching questions...

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
home 314-729-9944  mobile 314-368-8638
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

Pampered Chef just started another new season, with more than SIXTY great
new or restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7