[GeoStL] Re: FW: Mensa Trivia Night - September 15th

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:00:00 -0500

-
  You mean you were gone??  Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of tnands
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:44 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: FW: Mensa Trivia Night - September 15th

-

I'm thinking it would be of a spectator sport for us ...but ..  could be fun
(of course I'm also thinking that the Kyd has a birthday party that night
and the people haven't gotten back to me)

Laura's table came SO DARN close to winning the Trivia for Kyd's school.
SOCLOSE. AND, they brought good snacks too.

Nancy

It's good to be back -- did you miss me???  My email and freelists were NOT
getting along -- and I'm pretty sure I wasn't on a probation either  lol