[GeoStL] FW: [GEO] rrbull contacting Arthur TOAFK from Geocaching.com

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:01:12 -0600

-
I received this today and responded with some info and said I would put
this on the Freelist to see if anyone might be a neighbor and be willing
to do a little "group" caching and GPSr training.  His profile is pretty
sparse, listing occupation as law enforcement and location as St. Louis,
MO.  Thanks to anyone who might be close enough to help this newbie.

Wayne