[GeoStL] Re: FTF trophy

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 22:38:17 -0500

-
Could we perhaps convince the SLAGA Web powers that be to post the document so it can be downloaded rather than having a bunch of folks have to ask for it and email them individually?

On 11/1/2010 9:43 PM, Sarah Chisholm wrote:
My "Pimp My Cache Page" worksheet DOES need a little updating (eg: background images on travelbug and geocoin pages no longer works >:( and how to get the URL of an uploaded picture...) but it should allow you do do most the thing in it still. :-) Hope you find it helpful.

Cheers, Sarah