[GeoStL] Re: FINAL-Zip and eat event.

  • From: "Richard Sheffold" <GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:31:24 -0500

-
Nathan,

No, Paypal won't work as I don't have an account set up to receive money.

If you want to mail it to me or I live in Crestwood so we could meet
somewhere. Getting the money may be the hardest part of setting the event
up, but hopefully within the 8 days, I can get with everyone one way or
another.

Rich