[GeoStL] Re: FINALLY!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

-
Congratulations Eric...I know how hard of work it is to get even that many
caches in an area where the only caches are the ones that you put out. I think
there should be a new designation for deprived cachers :-P .....500 in the
country or rural areas should be the equivalent of 1000 if you live in a cache
rich city :-D.

  It has been quite a while since I have seen you guys ...how is the family
doing? ....I bet those boys of yours are getting ready to go caching with you
by now :-)

  Thanks for making your landmark cache one of Jen's and mine here in Rolla

  Dan

Eric East <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Well, it's taken nearly 4 years, but I finally managed to hit the 500 cache
mark! :-)
We've been on a vacation visiting friends in Arkansas. Now I know why some of
you hate micros so much. That's all there is down there!
The cool thing is I hit # 500 in Rolla (and it wasn't a micro! LOL) on a cache
belonging to fellow SLAGA members, nyisutter & Thunder-Monk! Dinosaurs in
Rolla, GCGDPE
Eric