[GeoStL] Re: FINALLY!

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:32:11 -0500

-
Congrats!

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric East
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 1:19 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] FINALLY!

-
Well, it's taken nearly 4 years, but I finally managed to hit the 500 cache
mark! :-)
We've been on a vacation visiting friends in Arkansas. Now I know why some
of you hate micros so much. That's all there is down there!
The cool thing is I hit # 500 in Rolla (and it wasn't a micro! LOL) on a
cache belonging to fellow SLAGA members, nyisutter & Thunder-Monk! Dinosaurs
in Rolla, GCGDPE
Eric