[GeoStL] Re: "Event" on Saturday

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

-
I can't find the "Event" on the geocaching.com site.
Is it on the SLAGA site?

--- Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
-  Jim Bensman wrote:    v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I?mconfused.  What is theevent?  This seems to be
talking about caches in Madison County,but I cannot
find a message that explains what this is.  The
firstmessagewith the title (I did not get it but found
it in the archives) lookslike someother thread did not
have the subject changed and it changed
thesubjectwithout the original message.  Very
confusing.

Also am Ithe only one who does not getsome of the
messages sent to the list?

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Here is the original message from 8/13/07

OK it seemsthat a lot of people wouldlike Saturdays,
so I?m going the schedule the Eastside?s Meet, Greet
and Eat for Saturday, August 25that 4pm at Krieger?s
in Edwardsville.

Address:

1071 S.Highway 157

Edwardsville, IL

618-655-0771

Coordinates:

N 38 47.304

W89 58.795

If youhaven?t done any of theEdwardsville caches,
there is one located in the parking lot
behindKrieger?s.As we get closer, I?ll make a list of
caches that we can do afterdinner.The Miner League
series are not far away and close to each other.

Laura Million
2_cats
Caches Scheduled to be Archived
http://tinyurl.com/87cqw