[GeoStL] Re: "Event" on Saturday

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:25:34 -0500

Sorry, no offense Jim(s).

We are meeting for a Meet, Greet and Eat, this Saturday, August 25th at 4pm
at Kreiger's in Edwardsville IL and maybe a little caching afterwards for
those that haven't done some of the east side caches (or have and want to
tag along). Last month, some of us met for dinner and caching and thought it
would be good to have one of these dinner Meet Greet and Eat events once a
month at different locations throughout St. Louis Area (Yes Edwardsville is
actually considered part of the St. Louis Area). Each month someone else can
"host" it, chose the location and date to fit around your schedule. I think
Andrew (yawetag) offered to "host" October or November, did we ever get a
volunteer for September.

I didn't get it posted at www.geocaching.com <http://www.geocaching.com/>
in time, you need two weeks, but future ones should so we don't exclude
anyone that might not be on this board.

Laura Million

2_cats